ASH, the trading name of ASH design+assessment Limited, offers expert landscape and environmental assessment services
ASH is a former partnership, originally established in 1979, which supplies skills associated with a broad range of environmental issues as part of an assessment and design process, to inform the promoters of public and private development.
ASH has worked throughout Scotland, the UK and Europe for central and local government agencies, developers and design and build contractors. The expertise of the company was founded upon regeneration initiatives, transport-related assessment and design and urban/ rural landscape planning. Over the last decade, renewables and grid assessment and design, has increasingly become a major part of our workload.
Today, ASH is an independent limited company, managed by Director and owner, Jennifer Skrynka. Operating throughout the UK and abroad from our city centre office in Glasgow, ASH can offer the personal service of a study team focussed around core senior staff committed to the highest standards of service to ensure that all tasks and stages of your project are:
- Technically robust
- Addressed with awareness of the current standards and guidelines
- Professionally communicated and presented
- Delivered to programme
The ASH team offers expert landscape and environmental assessment services ranging from EIA and LVIA to mapping and visualisation.
ASH design+assessment Ltd. Company Registration Number is 03045838
Registered Office: One Fleet Place, London EC4M 7WS
What We've Achieved
- Consent for 13 hydroelectric schemes totalling over 130 MW of generation
- Consents for two new pumped storage schemes, the first of their kind in the UK for three decades
- Assisted in gaining consent for nearly 1,000 MW of onshore wind generation
- Successfully gained consent for a number of grid connection and infrastructure developments
- Recipient of a number of Industry Awards
- Successfully developed schemes in sensitive landscapes through effective landscape design
- Developed landscape mitigation proposals to minimise potential impacts of developments
- Assisted in the landscape design and implementation of planting proposals for transport and other infrastructure developments
- Provided environmental compliance advice during the construction phase of projects
Find out more
We’re always happy to answer your questions. If you’d like to find out more about the services we can offer for your project, you can email us on email@example.com or call 0141 227 3388.