Jobs with ASH
Join our team of landscape architects, environmental consultants and graphic technicians to work on a wide range of landscape design and environmental planning projects.
We are a forward thinking, equal opportunities employer looking to recruit high quality individuals to
join our team of professionals.
Why you'll love it here
Compensation & Rewards
Hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary, paid overtime, a contributory pension scheme and annual profit-related bonuses
Paid holidays in addition to statutory days, which increase over time with the length of your service
Friendly, open-plan offices in Glasgow's vibrant city centre with social events throughout the year and shops, restaurants and bars all close at hand
Investing In Your Future
Paid professional fees, Pathway to Chartership and other professional exam support for junior members of staff, internal mentoring programme
Paid attendance at conferences, CPD and Best Practice events, training and opportunities for internal promotion
Easy to get to
City centre office location near railway, bus stations and underground
Current Job Vacancies
Due to our continued success, we are currently looking to expand our team at ASH, and we require either a new Graduate Landscape Architect or a recent Graduate Landscape Architect who is looking to work towards Chartership.
The Company provides successful applicants with the opportunity to work in an informal, stimulating work environment within an experienced team of professionals. We also offer support and mentorship for candidates on the Pathway to Chartership. Salary will be dependent upon demonstrable skills and experience.
Skills and qualifications required:
- A degree in Landscape Architecture;
- Be eligible to work in the UK;
- Be able to show a proven design ability;
- Have experience and/or an interest in landscape and visual impact assessment, research and survey work;
- Be able to demonstrate good communication and report writing skills;
- An interest in working within a multi-disciplinary team environment;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop;
- An ability to use ArcGIS, CorelDraw, SketchUp and Topos would be welcomed but not essential; and
- Preferably hold a current, full UK driving licence.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate initiative, organise themselves effectively and prioritise the delivery of work tasks.
If you are interested in joining ASH, please email a brief statement about yourself and a few examples of your work to email@example.com.
If you would like to discuss the role before submitting your application, please contact Jennifer Skrynka on 01412273388.
ASH is an equal opportunities employer.
Send us Your CV
If you would like to join our team, send us your CV and covering letter and we will be in touch if a relevant job vacancy becomes available.