We provide environmental advice and design solutions for the thermal energy sector including conventional and nuclear power generation developments.
ASH has been involved in providing environmental advice and design solutions for conventional and nuclear power generation developments for many years.
A current ASH Director, Jennifer Skrynka, was involved in the siting, landscape design and mitigation associated with the extension of two nuclear power station projects in North Wales in the late 1980s, including consultation with Dame Sylvia Crowe over landscape philosophy and siting.
More recently ASH's James Truscott managed the environmental case against the proposal to construct a combined cycle gas turbine power station at the former Gartcosh Steelworks. ASH also prepared proposals and supervised the implementation of the landscape works associated with the repowering works at Peterhead Power Station.
Our Conventional & Nuclear Power Generation Services
ASH can provide environmental advice and design solutions for conventional and nuclear power generation, and in particular:
- Locate suitable power generation sites and/or investigate site options
- Carry out screening opinions, scoping studies and environmental impact assessments
- Act as expert witness at public inquiries
- Write environmental briefs for turnkey projects and monitor compliance with employers requirements
- Set up and manage environmental management systems
- Assist in ongoing landscape maintenance and management requirements
Thermal Energy Projects
Find out more
We’re always happy to answer your questions. If you’d like to find out more about the services we can offer for your project, you can email us on email@example.com or call 0141 227 3388.